- "A big thank you for firstly to The Training Foundation providing such a course and secondly for having such a gem as Louise on your team."Mark McCreesh, The Student Loans Company, E-learning Design, 16th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "A very big thank you to Neil and all the other guys on my course... it was fab!!"Beth Smitheram, Clarke Willmott, Certificate In Education & Training, 11th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Thank you for a very enjoyable and informative three days... thoroughly enjoyed the whole course."Sandra Roe, NATS, Facilitation, 11th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Fantastic with a brilliant trainer and fantastic delegates. A big thank you for making me a better and more effective trainer."Simon Carter, Babcock, Facilitation, 11th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Very interesting, challenging but very rewarding. Feedback for my skills is invaluable. Thank you to The Training Foundation and Dawn, she gave me a lovely presentation of my Diploma."Lesley Britton-Shaw, Hanover Housing, Facilitation, 11th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "A super way to spend the last three days - and beneficial to my chosen career. Dawn was very approachable, fun and knowledgeable.. an all-round good egg!!"Robert Brock, Specsavers, Facilitation, 11th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Thank you to our facilitators for making it a truly interactive experience and for all their help and support with the coursework for the course."Sandra Loach, Isle of Man Government, Blended Learning, 10th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Very engaging and thought provoking without taking me too far out of my comfort zone. Thanks to John for delivering a really interactive and engaging session."Steve Cook, Nationwide Building Society, L&D Consultancy, 10th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Brilliantly delivered. I felt engaged all the way through, confident in what I was doing and now I feel I've gained some great new skills to go and apply to my role. I'm not always confident as role-play but loved this and felt it was hugely beneficial. Thank you"Claire Gladwyn, Nationwide Building Society, L&D Consultancy, 10th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Excellent, really enjoyed it, a great two days. Cannot wait to start using the video camera. Laura was very knowledgeable, confident and friendly. Many thanks."Max Waldron, BAE Systems, Design Performance Support, 9th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Well-structured and surpassed my expectations. It has provided me with the confidence to be able to undertake my role more confidently and effectively. I should have undertaken this course a year ago when I started in this role. A BIG thank you"Cal Horne, Defence Academy of the UK, Blended Learning, 8th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Fantastic as usual and great structure. A very enjoyable two days, thank you for your support. Dawn was very supportive with clear instructions, great energy and very approachable."Maria Parry, M. Parry Professional Contracting Solutions Ltd, Coaching, 8th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Great course, enjoyed all the tasks. I was pleasantly surprised how good the scenario tasks were. Fantastic content, very convenient to view whenever and wherever I am. The course practiced what it preached. The facilitators were fantastic and added a lot to the course. All of my expectations were met and ex..."Alex Gilbert, Vanquis Bank, Blended Learning, 4th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "I thoroughly enjoyed the course, very interesting, I learnt a lot more than I thought I would. I liked the online approach which enabled you to have a session with other learners once a week then complete the coursework in your own time."Katherine Saunders, Great Western Hospitals, Blended Learning, 4th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Thank you very much for three days of hard work, it was well worth it! It was very informative, enjoyable and ran at a great pace."Alistair Robbins, Merlin Housing Society, Training Delivery, 4th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Really good fun and really good learning experience. I found the 'structuring a session' part particularly useful. Thank you very much! I felt very looked after by all the staff, especially Frances."Kathryn Wright, Bankstream, Training Delivery, 4th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Thank you very much for all your support and kindness. Also thank you for giving me the skills to succeed."Roy Wells, Babcock (VW Group), Training Delivery, 4th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "Thank you very much for an excellent piece of learning and challenging our ways and views - what we do and could we do better."David Ord, M&S Bank, Training Design & Development, 4th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "First class, Thank you immensely for a very thoroughly enjoyable course, enjoyed all aspects. Neil was exceptional in his delivery of all subjects and a credit to the Foundation."Gary Stoddart, AMSL / HIAL, Training Delivery, 4th Apr 2014more comments on this course
- "It was a great experience and different/interesting new way of learning online an obtaining new skills and knowledge. It was a new concept for me as I'd never experienced online webinars and helped me embrace a new way of learning which I thoroughly enjoyed."Jayne Taylor, Warwickshire County Council, Blended Learning, 3rd Apr 2014more comments on this course
"The Training Foundation has contributed more than any other organisation in the UK to the up-skilling of learning and development professionals in the use of new learning technologies"
Clive Shepherd Consultant and Author of The Blended Learning Cookbook and The New Learning Architect
"I cannot emphasise enough the business benefit that the TAP programme has provided. The versatility of the TAP methodology enables it to encompass every aspect of our training, the practicality enabled rapid implementation into our working process."
Gail Potts, L&D Manager,
"The TAP qualifications our Trainers have achieved with The Training Foundation have made a real difference to the quality and professionalism of our training"
Gareth Roberts Head of Training, Admiral Group
"I would say that, for any trainer, in any organisation, a TAP Diploma is the qualification they definitely need. It really means something in the training world."
Chris Norburn Director, Training Matters
"TAP qualifications are a key part of our training strategy to develop outstanding in-house trainers and design innovative programmes that have won national training awards"
Andy Lancaster L&D Manager, Hanover Housing Association
(now Head of L&D at the CIPD)
TAP® Qualifications awarded since 1998
Welcome to TAP
New to training?
TAP is more than a train the trainer course!
View latest Talking TAP Newsletter and register!