- "Thank you for a great three days. As always it was a very positive experience. I am a TAP advocate back in the work place and try and embed the tools and techniques on all my courses."Donna Carl, Defence Academy, Fast-track Training Delivery, 5th Mar 2014more comments on this course
- "A well paced online learning course. The sessions each week were enough to spark further research. I had a great time doing this certificate and have learned a lot. It also prompted me to do my own research. Thank you!"Sebstian Hope, Revelation Space Limited, Facilitating Online Learning, 4th Mar 2014more comments on this course
- "Great, good trainer, lovely group. As I was fairly new to training / facilitating I've learned a lot of new skills and have some great ideas to improve certain things. Would definitely recommend the course."Britt Meulensteen, Sapient, Certificate In Education & Training, 28th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "A thoroughly enjoyable informative course. Well structured, informative with a good balance of theory and practical. Totally utilised and endorsed TAP methodology."Sandra Roe, NATS, Fast-track Training Delivery, 28th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "I thought the course was fantastic. It is well structured, covers what you really need to know as a trainer and gives you plenty of opportunity to practice essential skills in delivery. The trainers are very charismatic and supportive. Thank you very much for a very enjoyable few days."Sarah Bennett, LV, Fast-track Training Delivery, 28th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "I really enjoyed the course. It was interactive and the atmosphere was very friendly. Thank you John you were brilliant."Sharon Ball, Nationwide Building Society, Fast-track Training Delivery, 28th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Absolutely great, thoroughly insightful and enjoyable. Thank you so much John you were excellent."Sarah Wootton, Defence Academy, Fast-track Training Delivery, 28th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Very useful as it encouraged me to get on with tasks and learning to use Captivate. I particularly found the storyboarding concept beneficial. Thanks again."Ashley Moffat Appleby, E-learning Design, 26th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Superb! A great course which exceeded my expectations. Debbie is a true professional and a credit to your company."John Finn, First Capital Connect, Fast-track Training Delivery, 26th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Thank you for an enjoyable three days, it has been engaging and informative. Frances was excellent at creating a brilliant learning environment, great at acknowledging and adapting to our different levels of experience."Carla Magnus, Royal Bank of Scotland, Training Design & Development, 26th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Thanks very much and I'm really happy to have attended this class! It will impact and help my next event significantly."Chamaiporn Wuthithepbuncha, Covidien, Singapore, Training Design & Development, 26th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Very helpful. This course gives me an additional tool to help me design my courses in the future. Thank you Paul for a very lively and interactive course, you make learning fun!"Kien Kong, Covidien, Singapore, Training Design & Development, 26th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Brilliant, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. I think my planning, design and development of future courses will be more interesting and interactive. I feel very energised and I am looking forward to putting my new skills into actions."Helein Treuhaft, Experian, Training Design & Development, 21st Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Thank you for an enjoyable three days that was Insightful, enjoyable, relevant and timely; and for supporting me with all learning towards my design diploma."Mark Chadwick, Royal Bank of Scotland, Training Design & Development, 21st Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Extremely useful and informative, especially due to my limited L&D experience prior to the course. A very well run course. Frances is the highest quality facilitator I have worked with."John Varzgar, BAE Systems, Training Design & Development, 21st Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Fab! Thank you very much, it was great and I really enjoyed it and have loads of ideas."Emma Loveridge, Verizon, E-learning Design, 19th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "Excellent and highly recommended. A really enjoyable couple of days, good mixture of theory and practical. Louise was highly supportive, encouraging and confident. Thank you."Liz Pringle, AQA, E-learning Design, 19th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "An enjoyable course with good learning opportunities, interesting activities and good group discussions."Gemma Thorne, Capita Employee Benefits, Training Needs Analysis, 18th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "A very logical, well paced and fantastically delivered training course, my favourite TAP course to date. A massive thank you to Paul for creating a memorable learning experience."Jon Sparks, Saga Group, Training Needs Analysis, 18th Feb 2014more comments on this course
- "This is a fantastic course. Everytime I come to The Training Foundation I feel confident, welcome and filled with knowledge. The people here are amazing and thoroughly enjoy myself and learn so much. Thank you ever so much for a great course."Daryl Willett, Fidessa, Training Needs Analysis, 18th Feb 2014more comments on this course
"The TAP qualifications our Trainers have achieved with The Training Foundation have made a real difference to the quality and professionalism of our training"
Gareth Roberts Head of Training, Admiral Group
"I cannot emphasise enough the business benefit that the TAP programme has provided. The versatility of the TAP methodology enables it to encompass every aspect of our training, the practicality enabled rapid implementation into our working process."
Gail Potts, L&D Manager,
"I would say that, for any trainer, in any organisation, a TAP Diploma is the qualification they definitely need. It really means something in the training world."
Chris Norburn Director, Training Matters
"TAP qualifications are a key part of our training strategy to develop outstanding in-house trainers and design innovative programmes that have won national training awards"
Andy Lancaster L&D Manager, Hanover Housing Association
(now Head of L&D at the CIPD)
"The Training Foundation has contributed more than any other organisation in the UK to the up-skilling of learning and development professionals in the use of new learning technologies"
Clive Shepherd Consultant and Author of The Blended Learning Cookbook and The New Learning Architect
TAP Qualifications awarded since 1998
Welcome to TAP
New to training?
TAP is much more than just
a train the trainer course !
View latest Talking TAP Newsletter and register!