- "The course exceeded my expectations. Thank you to Dawn and Paul for being such kind and welcoming trainers - professional and created an ideal learning environment. Made us all feel comfortable, willing to participate and learn."Leigh Hawkins, Yahoo!, TAP Certificate In L&D Consultancy, 24th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Thank you for a brilliant interactive course, that makes you forget you are on 'a course'!"Mollie McQuillan, BAE Systems, TAP Certificate In L&D Consultancy, 24th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Excellent, really enjoyed it and now have the tools to work with - really looking forward to putting these into practice. Thank you Dawn, really enjoyed it - looking forward to putting my skills into (more) practice. Dawn was fantastic, friendly, involved everyone - listened and was respectful and patient."Sarah Kirkcaldy, Barbon Insurance Group, TAP Certificate In L&D Consultancy, 24th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "A great leanring experience. Thank you Louise for a great two days. Great to work with a L&D professional."Simon Kennedy, Sellafield Ltd, E-learning Design, 22nd Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Online - Excellent at meeting the needs of my organisation and own personal development objectives. I can now begin to work in absolute confidence in my abilities as an instructional designer. I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and feel it has given me the authority to perform as one of my organisations' el..."Karl Mortimer, Bolton College, E-learning Design, 21st Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Another excellent course, enlightening and well worth attending. Of all the courses I have attended so far, this one has given me the most tools to use and personal satisfaction!"Andrew Mitchell, I&KS Ltd, Training Design & Development, 17th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Extremely valuable and something I will definitely reflect on. Thank you for an excellent interactive training experience, for your support and the materials. Also, a special shout out to Sandra who is so cheeky and makes you look forward to the day ahead."Nuala McCusker, Fujitsu, Training Design & Development, 17th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Met the objective, exceeded my expectations and gave me a reliable tool/methodology and confidence to deliver training in the future. Thank you"Georgina Egan, Barclays, Foundation Certificate In Training Delivery, 17th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Excellent and has given me a really good basis to go forward and implement my blended learning solutions. Thank you for a fantastic couple of days."Nick Mills, Landmark Information Group, Blended Learning, 17th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Extremely interesting, very informative and very thought provoking. Thank you for another wonderful course."David Deacon, DVSA, Blended Learning, 17th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "It was my first ever experience of the TAP training and would recommend to all my colleagues. Trainer had us all engaged and fully enjoyed the experience and have taken lots away to implement. Thank you"Sean Morrell, Volkswagen Group, Visual Impact, 15th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "This is one of the most enjoyable and informative training events I have ever attended and will benefit me enormously. Laura was superb throughout!"Martin McDade, British Transport Police, Visual Impact, 15th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Great participation. Keeps you on your toes! Debbie was really helpful and explained everything in an easy to understand way and was always there when I was stuck"Vincent Flynn, Babcock, Training Needs Analysis, 14th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Fantastic as always. Brilliant structure and I feel I have the skills to improve my work. Thank you"Emma Sharpe, Mitchells & Butlers, Training Needs Analysis, 14th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Thank you to Rob and Paul, and all the TAP team. The atmosphere here is always warm and relaxed, and the trainers helped us engage and build relationships as a group. Very enjoyable and covered many diverse areas"Lily Diebel, Rydon Group Ltd, TAP Certificate In Facilitation, 10th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Well structured, paced and delivered professionally throughout"Satty Ral, Transport for London, Training Design & Development, 9th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Totally relevant and current. Trainer gave great guidance where needed. A massive thank you for a worthwhile session"Luke Clifford, LaSer UK, TAP Recertification For Training Delivery, 7th Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "This course has really improved my skills and made me think about how I can improve our training at Wren. Arron was excellent... really thorough, very supportive and helpful. I was engaged throughout"Hayley Kelly, Wren Kitchens, TAP Certificate In Training Delivery - 3 Days, 3rd Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Exceptional, an invigorating, challenging three days. Hard work but very rewarding. Arron was exceptional, engaging, participative, knowledgeable, enthusiastic appropriate humour, can't fault him!"Juli Read, Police Federation, TAP Certificate In Training Delivery - 3 Days, 3rd Jun 2016more comments on this course
- "Amazing! Super useful and just what I needed to help me start my role properly. Great mix of theory and practice. A massive thank you for a truly brilliant few days. I feel very motivated to put my new skills into practice. One of the best courses I have attended!"Anna McHale, STA Travel, E-learning Design, 3rd Jun 2016more comments on this course
"I would have no hesitation in recommending the TAP methodology to evaluate and train trainers"
Stuart Lowry ex-Training Director, Capita Learning & Development
"My team now have the credibility to consult with stakeholders, consistently design using proven methodology and confidently facilitate training that is engaging for the learner"
Nicola Heffner Delivery Manager, Learning, UK Retail, RBS
"TAP qualifications are a key part of our training strategy to develop outstanding in-house trainers and design innovative programmes that have won national training awards"
Andy Lancaster L&D Manager, Hanover Housing Association
(now Head of L&D at the CIPD)
"The Training Foundation has contributed more than any other organisation in the UK to the up-skilling of learning and development professionals in the use of new learning technologies"
Clive Shepherd Consultant and Author of The Blended Learning Cookbook and The New Learning Architect
Qualifications to date...
21st APRIL 2016